PREFERRED VENDORSsome of our favorite resources to give you robust online marketing options.
The Divi Theme Builder
The Ultimiate CRM System
Manage All Your Funnels In One Place
RESOURCES FOR DOWNLOADThis is where you will find sample letters, outlines, calanders and all kinds of resorces to get you moving in the right direction ENJOY ! and check back for updates.
BOOKS, TOOLS & RESOURCEStake a look at some of our favorite options for tools you will need in your venture. We have tried almost them all and these are our favorite tools for learning and success.
- Get Rich Lucky Bitch by Denise Duffield Thomas
- Thrive by Arianna Huffington
- The School of Greatness by Lewis Howes
- Virtual Freedom by Chris Ducker
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The Content Code by Mark W. Schaefer
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield –
- DotCom Secrets by Russell Brunson
- Contagious — Why Things Catch On by Jonah Berger
- Living With Intent by Deepak Chopra Machine
- The One Thing by Ryan Deiss
- WebinarAlly – WebinarAlly is a WordPress plugin that allows you to host webinars easily especially if you already use the membership intigration.
- Google Hangouts – This is a hip program that allows members to create one-on-one or group conversations in text, voice or video.
- Webinar Jam – WebinarJam helps you host webinars that have all the bells and whistles. We love this platform and use it for our weekly webinars. It offers a robust offering to use many production optiona and communicsation perks.
- WordPress – The absolute best content management setup. It’s hands down the most reliable platform for your website and blog.
Graphic Design Tools
- Canva – My favorite graphic design tool for non-designers.
- ADOBE PS – Photoshop
- GIMP – Great alternative to Photoshop.
- Snappa – This is a fun canva style graphics helpper.
- Unsplash – Get high-res photos every 10 days and they are beautiful.
- Death To The Stock – you can get a free photo pack every 30 days when you sign up for the newsletter – that is so woth it!
- Gratisography – I recently discovered this site and fell in love.
- HER Stock – of course we have our own monthly stock bundles you get 10 free photos with membership but full bundles are avalible everymonth for a $59.00 monthly Stock photo membership
Best Productivity Tools
- Trello – this is the best for list lovers!
- Asana – This is perfect for projects!
- Dropbox – The best way to share files and folders with multiple people or have documents sent to you
- Google Drive – The everyday go-to platform
- Gmail For Business – How you get everything you need for work in one place.
Web Hosting Tools
- GoDaddy – This is the hosting company we love and use. It is ready for wordpress and easy 24/7 costomer service. It is a bit high for hosting but its worth it when they answer the phone at 1 AM.
Email Marketing Tools
- Mailchimp – This is a great starting point for basic e-mail marketers.
- Infusionsoft – This is a robust service that will never let you down and does it all perfect for an entrepruner with plans for major growth and multiple lists. A very powerful tool with automations you can use to take your email marketing to the next level.
Legal Agreements & Forms
- Jot Forms – Easy to creat HTML forms for integration into a post, lead page or site. offers tons of options.
- Rocket Lawyer – Easy to create legal agreements with online signing capabilities.
- Event Bright – create an event of any size and sell tickets and market with eventbright.
- Gold Star – online ticket sales for your event or confrence. for larger events 200 plus people.
Content Calendar & Scheduling Tools
- Meet Edgar – This is a fun new tool that will repurpose your content.
- Later – Schedule your Intsagram posts esaliy with Later
- Planoly – a fun way to design your instagram grid and plan your posts.
- Link Tree – you only get one link on instagram and this is the best way to make it count.
- Facebook –
- Instagram –
- Polyvore –
- Bloglovin –
- Pinterest –
- Snapchat –
- Twitter –
- Tumbler –